Compostable vegetable litter with barley base in a 6 liter bag, equal to 2.5 kg.
Cat litter of totally plant origin, produced thanks to an innovative processing of the non-edible part of the barley.
You can dispose of it in the toilet without any risk because it is more soluble than toilet paper, use it as a fertilizer in the garden or dispose of it in the wet.
The use of an exclusive patent for the treatment of ammonia molecules helps to eliminate unpleasant odors
The raw material of Litter comes from the waste of barley processing (Italian) and is therefore completely biodegradable.
The ideal litter box for your cat and the environment.
– The litter is made with the barley parts that can not be used for human food or for the production of animal feed and should therefore be destined for disposal.
– The agglomerating properties of the barley allow to remove only the necessary from the box, prolonging the litter life up to 3 weeks in duration and in only 2.5 kg of weight!
– The addition of natural yeasts reduces unpleasant odors.
IThe advantages for those using this product are countless:
the use of barley litter does not involve any precaution because it is a non-toxic litter for both people and animals, does not give off odors because it prevents the formation of ammonia and the development of bacteria.
The barley contains 58/60% of starch, which in contact with the urine tends to compact and then dissolve immediately in the water allowing it to be eliminated in the toilet
It does not stick to the cat’s paws because it contains starches.
Soft and pleasant to the touch, do not line the floors of the house.
How to use
Pour into the cat’s bowl until it reaches a height of 6-7 cm.
Remove the agglomerated parts every day with a perforated blade
Dispose of the pellets directly into your home toilet, one at a time or you can dispose of the product in wet waste
Restore the level of litter inside the tray
* WHEN THE CAT IS USED FOR THE FIRST TIME, THE BEDROOM CAN BE CAPTIVED THAT THE TASTE BECAUSE IT RECOGNIZES THE CEREAL; THIS DOES NOT CONCERN ANY PROBLEM TO HIS HEALTH AS THE PRODUCT IS 100% NATURAL
* CHECK WITH YOUR MUNICIPALITY / LOCAL MANAGER HOW TO PROVIDE AND COLLECT WASTE
* WOMEN IN PREGNANCY OR IMMUNODEPRESSED PERSONS SHOULD AVOID CLEANING THE BEDDING FOR DANGER TO CONTACT THE TOXOPLASMOSI